Friday, March 4, 2011

Jobless..

.. not penniless! Due to the unjustness of my firing circumstances I was not only able to file for unemployment, but I actually received it! I'm going to make it out alright with this, and I'm very happy to say that I don't have to pinch pennies all that hard anymore!

That said, I'm still a tad wary of spending money. I'm gonna keep up the job search and seek my opportunities out for the sake of finding a good job that I like. I like having this spare time, but I obviously can't do this forever.

As far as having extra money and more leniency is concerned, the Digos are looking particularly enticing, as well as more portspaces and the like for Furcadia. Another thing I'm going to be looking into is more games; Minecraft, Pokemon White, Sonic Colors, and maybe even a Nintendo 3DS! Not having to constantly buy lunch at work and pay for gas also frees up funds. Mom said that me losing that job was a blessing in disguise.

I can already see it; I'm healthier, my dark circles are going away, and I'm much less stressed!

Pretty short post for today, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment